Mizoram Social Defence & Rehabilitation Board (MSD&RB)
1. Accreditation meeting was held on 17thJuly,2018 at the office chamber of Chief Executive Officer, MSD&RB. In this meeting accreditation rules was discussed upon and several suggestions were highlighted and presented from the members.
2. On 24th July, CEO and RRTC staffs visited Agape Moral Reformation Organization (AMRO) at Ropaia Bawk, Chawlhhmun, Aizawl to communicate with the De-addiction Centres authorities and to ensure that the MSJ&E FUNDED IRCAs (Integrated Rehabilitation Centre for Addicts) follow the minimum standard of care prescribed by the Ministry of Social Justice & Empowerment and understand the issues and challenges faced by the centre and give support to the centre staffs as well.
3. Ms. Lalfakawmi RRTC staff represent MSD&RB on HIMNA MADAT (Mizoram Against Drug Alcohol Tobacco) Module Team meeting which was held on 23rd to 24th July,2018 at D.C conference Hall.
4. Ms. Celina, Regional Technical Assistant (RIIMS) visited MSD&RB for revalidation of Household survey conducted under National Drug survey. Along with her the Mizoram survey team visited 10 Primary Sampling Unit in Aizawl District.
5. Gospel camping for patients admitted was successfully conducted in both the centres i.e PISGAH Reformatory, Thingsulthliah and Reformation Centre Champhai.
6. Link Worker Scheme Champhai contract was renewed. The main objectives of Link worker scheme is to reach out to vulnerable people living in remote villages on HIV/AIDS prevention and to create awareness in drug prevention. Under Link Worker Scheme 82 villages in Champhai District was fully covered.